A magnificently made aluminium bowsprit made in the home of SARCA, being Australia. Very popular items and fitted to many boats as OEM equipment. Even being made of Alloy these bowsprits would be stronger than most asian made SS versions.
Can be welded onto Alloy boats if you like or bolted onto anything. The rollers are replaceable should they ever need to be.
These are a 'work of art' in their high level of construction and finish.
Features of the Bowsprits
- Self launching
- Manufactured from high strength Aluminium
- Designed for max strength and durability
- Will take almost any anchor design
- Self rights the anchor on retrieval
- Rollers easy removed and replaced
- Heavy duty threaded thumb screw for anchor removal and/or locking the anchor in while in rough weather
- Duel roller prevents bruising & chaffing of the anchor rope
- Its design suits or can be adapted to most boats
- 3 years warranty (excluding rollers)
|Mounting Base length||210mm|
|Self Launching Head||100mm|
|Launching Head Depth||160mm|
|Recommended for anchors to ||10 kilos|