A beautiful 316 Stainless Steel bowsprit made in the home of SARCA, being Australia. Very popular items and fitted to many boats as OEM equipment. Built using good sized materials with performance in mind rather than the light weight price only focused items flooding the market from the east.
The finish you could shave in, it is that flash.
These are a 'work of art' in their high level of construction and finish.
Features of the Bowsprits
- Self launching
- Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel
- Designed for max strength and durability
- Self rights the anchor on retrieval
- Will take almost any anchor design
- Rollers easy removed and replaced
- Heavy duty threaded thumb screw for anchor removal and/or locking the anchor in while in rough weather
- Duel roller prevents bruising & chaffing of the anchor rope
- Its design suits or can be adapted to most boats
- 3 years warranty (excluding rollers)
NOTE: This is the mid length version of the W3-4 Series. The AB is shorter and C are longer in the Base Mounting Length
|Mounting Base length||400mm|
|Self Launching Head||110mm|
|Launching Head Depth||165mm|
|Anchor Weight||to 17kg|
|SARCA Anchor sizes it suits||2, 3 and No4's|