Donaghys Dockline is a mooring line that combines the dynamic stretch and strength characteristics in the nylon core with the abrasion resistance and colour stability of polyester in the jacket, making this the perfect mooring rope for any marine craft.
Many ropes look the same,but do not perform or last as long as the original.
Advantages of Donaghys Dockline
- High strength shock absorbing nylon core
- Hard wearing colour fast High Tenacity Polyester jacket
- Braid remains soft and supple in long term use
- Easy to handle, coil and splice
- Resistant to kinking, hockling and twisting
- High level of elongation provides for a comfortable ride at anchor or mooring
Applications Mooring ,Docking ,Anchoring ,Towing ,Snubbing
BV Certified dockline
|Colour||Black (colours by special order, conditions apply)|
|Material||HT Polyester jacket, type 6-6 nylon core|
|Break Load||6600kg average|
|Stretch at 30% of BL|
|Spliceable||Hell yeah, can be a bit tricky for a novice|