Years of research and development, high-tech materials and manufacturing, and thousands of real world tests are your assurance of performance, quality and value. Fortress weighs only half as much as heavier steel anchors and yet outperforms them all.
All Fortress Anchors feature Mud Palms designed to help the anchor set faster in any type of sea bottom. Mud Palms create a "lift" to the crown of the anchor, causing the flukes to point more directly to the seabed. This helps the anchor set faster ... in any bottom.
- Will set faster and penetrate deeper into common sea bottoms for incredible holding power
- Can be disassembled
- Excellent as a spare or storm anchor
- Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty
- Adjustable 32° to 45° fluke angle
- Tough anodized finish
- Handsome and durable appearance
|Shank - A||1300mm|
|Fluke - B||760mm|
|Stock - C||1040mm|
|Boat length guide||18 to 21mt|
|It's called a guide as due to all the variables that's all it can be. Feel free to ask if you have any questions|